About Me

Hi, im Holly. I am 12 years old, but i will be 13 in June. I am in 7th grade. I have a brother, mom and dad. I also have a black Labrador Retriever named Toby. My favorite colors are red, orange, pink and green. I play many sports including: three Basketball leagues, Softball, Volleyball, and i ride horses. I love horses a lot. That is one of my favorite sports. I ride English and Western. I show at the Dane County Fair and i am going to be in many more shows in the future.

In basketball my team and i went to state and got 13th. We only lost to the state champion and the 5th place team. Plus we also hold a four time championship at the Just A Game feild house in the Dells. And in School ball we got first in our conference.

In the winter i love to Snowmobile, Snowboard, sleigh rides, and basketball. In  the summer i like to swim, run, lay in the sun, trail rides, four-wheel, bike, go on motorcycle rides, water ski, water tubing, fish, parties and a lot more.

I love music. I like pop, country and rock. I like to listen to rock when i work out or run. Country and pop are my two top types of music that i like. Some of my favorite country artists are:

Deirks Bently

Jason Aldean

Carrie Underwood

Miranda Lambert

Kenny Chesney

Dustin Lynch

Hunter Hayes

Florida Georga Line

and Justin Moore

Some of my favorite pop artists are:

Flo Rida

Katty Perry

LMFAO

Kesha

Niki Manaj

Bruno Mars

Lady Gaga

and Rihanna

At school my favorite subject is either Tech, Social Studies or Recess. I am mostly A-B grade student. I don’t like homework because i have so many sports and  it’s hard to fit it all in.

In my free time (which is rare because of all the sports i play) i like to play on my Ipad, watch tv, text, play on the computer, be outside or hang out with friends.